For the most accurate fit, measure your dog:
Coat size is determined by measuring nape of the neck to base of tail.
Be sure your dog is standing squarely, with head up, while measuring. With your dog looking straight ahead, measure from the point where the neck joins the body to the point where the tail joins the body.
You can use this table to find an approximate size, but we do recommend measuring your dog to find the best fitting coat.
- 10”/25cm Chihuahua, Toy Poodle, Yorkie
- 12”/30cm XXS Border Terrier, Cavalier, Jack Russell, Scottie, Shih Tzu
- 14”/35cm XS Beagle, Bichon, French Bulldog, Westie
- 16”/40cm S Miniuture Bull Terrier, Cocker, Staffordshire Bull
- 18”/45cm M Bull Terrier, Cocker
- 20”/50cm L Bassett, Boxer, Pitbull, Springer, Vizsla
- 22”/55cm XL Dalmation, Doberman, Shorthair Pointer
- 24”/60cm XL Foxhound, Labrador, Golden Retriever, Rottweiler
- 26”/65cm German Shepherd, Giant Schnauzer, Irish Setter, Weimaraner
- 28”/70cm Mastiff, Rhodesian Ridgeback
- 30”/75cm Newfoundland, Great Dane